Staff Spotlight: Matt Vetter, PT, CSCS
Matt Vetter is a physical therapist and certified strength and conditioning specialist at Omaha Physical Therapy Institute (OPTI). He is a wonderful physical therapist and enjoys treating endurance athletes including runners, swimmers, and cyclists as well as CrossFIT athletes. He is one of the only PT’s in the area certified in the POSE running method. Matt has completed full and half Ironman’s himself and knows what it takes to stay healthy while training and working out.
Learn more about Matt below!
1. Why did you become a physical therapist? What do you enjoy most about being a physical therapist?
I wanted to help people recover from injury and encourage them to be as active as possible and this is actually what I enjoy most about my job as well!
2. If you could have coffee with anyone famous (dead or alive), who would it be?
Abraham Lincoln…but if he is booked, maybe Jerry Seinfeld.
3. Do you love or hate rollercoasters?
4. Are you a clean or messy person?
5. What’s something you cannot live without everyday?
Oxygen…I can adapt and do not need anything else.
6. What do you do to keep fit?
Endurance sports, Triathlons, HIIT workouts (High Intensity Interval Training), Weight lifting
Your Comeback Story Starts Here!