Meet OPTI’s Ironman!
Matt Vetter, PT, DPT, CSCS, is the newest addition to the OPTI team! He’s a really cool dude and a great physical therapist! Matt is kind, friendly, intelligent, fun, and committed to health and wellness himself (He is an Ironman!)! Learn more about Matt below!
1. Where were you born? Where did you grow up?
I was born at Great Lakes Naval Hospital just outside Chicago but I grew up in Fairbury, Nebraska.
2. What do you like to do in your free time?
I enjoy spending time with family and friends. I also like to read and exercise.
3. What are your pet peeves?
People veering to the left in order to turn right in traffic! I’m also annoyed by general messiness.
4. What or who inspires you?
SO many people, but generally those who sacrifice for others, take on big challenges, and are creative and dream big.
5. What has been your greatest accomplishment?
Getting my doctorate in physical therapy and completing two Ironman races!
6. What is your favorite food?
Salmon, Indian food, pizza, and anything in the breakfast food category
7. What was the last book you read?
Primal Endurance, by Mark Sisson
8. Where is your favorite place that you have traveled?
9. What is your jam? (Favorite band/song, type of music)
Depends on mood– lots of variety on my itunes! Lately though, it has been Jamestown Revival.
If you want to learn more about Matt, check out his bio here!
Make an Appointment Today! »
Your Comeback Story Starts Here!