Staff Spotlight: Brent Cordery, PT and Co-Founder of OPTI
Brent Cordery is a physical therapist and co-founder of Omaha Physical Therapy Institute (OPTI). He manages OPTI alongside his wife Katie Cordery, who is also a physical therapist at OPTI. OPTI was established in 2007 by Brent and Katie in order to provide Omaha with a physical therapy clinic that provides people the healthcare that they deserve.
Learn more about Brent below!
1. Why did you become a PT? What do you enjoy most about being a PT?
I am fascinated by the complexity of pain and I love teaching/coaching my patients through their pain helping them return to the activities they enjoy.
2. How do you love to spend a weekend?
I enjoy golfing or if a lake is nearby, doing something on the water.
3. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
I am an extroverted introvert 🙂
4. What has been your favorite vacation?
Katie and I love going out to Cannon Beach Oregon. It is amazing out there! Great hiking, great food, great wine, amazing views.
5. What is your pet peeve?
People who litter. Can’t stand that!
6. What’s one thing that instantly makes your day better?
Making my wife laugh 🙂
7. How do you like your peanut butter and jelly sandwiches made?
I am an adult… so I love my PB&J’s with crunchy Jif and strawberry preserves of course!
If you are not able to fully live your life because of pain, injury, weakness, or poor balance, give Omaha Physical Therapy Institute a call! We can help!
Your Comeback Story Starts Here!