Staff Spotlight: Lori Koehn, Office Manager
Lori Koehn is Omaha Physical Therapy Institute’s (OPTI) office manager and first impressions specialist. If you are or have been a patient at OPTI, you most likely know Lori! Lori has been with OPTI the longest out of any employee as she started just a couple years after Katie and Brent opened the clinic in 2007. One word to describe Lori- AWESOME!
Learn more about Lori below!
1. What do you enjoy most about being Omaha Physical Therapy Institute’s office manager?
I enjoy meeting and getting to know our patients!
2. What is your favorite family tradition?
Christmas back home with all 40 of our family members
3. What was the best advice you have ever received?
Treat others as you would like to be treated
4. What do you do to relax?
Playing with my granddaughters, going for walks, watching Hallmark movies, watching This is Us and The Bachelor/Bachelorette
5. What is the one thing you cannot live without everyday?
6. What is something that annoys you?
Well at work, being on hold for 30+ minutes with a health insurance company and then being transferred to 3 different departments and still no answer!
7. Lake or Beach?
Beach- although I like them both!
Your Comeback Story Starts Here!