Staff Spotlight: Jonathan Latshaw, Rehabilitation Aide
Jonathan Latshaw is Omaha Physical Therapy Institute’s rehabilitation aide extraordinaire! If he was a professional wrestler, his name would be “The Janitor” and his tag line would be “I’m here to clean up!” Jonathan does an amazing job cleaning, organizing, and making patients feel comfortable and happy. Learn more about Jonathan below!
1. What do enjoy most about your job at Omaha Physical Therapy Institute?
I enjoy the people the most! I love getting to work with the incredible staff at OPTI to serve our wonderful patients!
2. Would you rather receive a free world tour opportunity or never have to pay for food at restaurants?
I would choose to never pay for food at restaurants ever again. Then, use all the money I save on food to travel the world.
3. What is your most used emoji?
4. Where is a place you’d love to travel to?
I would love to visit China someday. See the Great Wall, eat some awesome food, and go hiking in the Yellow Mountains and the Precipitous Pillars!
5. Who is your favorite college sports team?
I spent the first 22 years of my life living in the great state of Missouri, so I’m a big Missouri Tigers fan! 🐯
6. What is a lesson you have learned that you apply to your everyday life?
One of my favorite books is To Kill A Mockingbird. In it, Atticus Finch says, “You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view… until you climb into his skin and walk around in it.” A classic quote that never gets old. You never know what other people are going through, so I always try and treat everyone with kindness and respect and see things from their point of view.
Next time you are in OPTI, make sure to give Jonathan a high five…but only if he doesn’t have his cleaning gloves on!
Your Comeback Story Starts Here!