Omaha Physical Therapy Institute is OPEN amid the COVID-19 Pandemic
This is a reminder to let our patients know that Omaha Physical Therapy Institute will remain open and seeing patients at our clinic amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We are also offering a telehealth option for those that are unable to leave their home.
We are monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic closely and taking all precautions when it comes to the health and safety of our patients. We are adding additional procedures for our staff and our patients to ensure the most sanitary conditions for our patients coming into and out of our clinic.
- 1. There are no visitors or family members allowed in the clinic. Patients only. No one is allowed to wait in the waiting area.
- 2. No water bottles, cell phones, or unnecessary accessories allowed in the clinic. Keys, coats, purses will be placed in the designated area which is sanitized after every use.
- 3. Patients will be escorted back to the gym where you will be supervised while you wash your hands. All assistive devices including walkers, canes, and crutches will be sanitized upon arrival.
- 4. Everyone that enters our facility will have their temperature taken and be asked a series of screening questions.
- 5. Every patient must wash their hands after their treatment as well.
- 6. Hand sanitizer is always available in every treatment room, waiting area, and gym. Mandatory hand sanitizing will occur throughout patient’s sessions.
- 7. All equipment is disinfected after every use.
- 8. All chairs, countertops, door handles, and any other surface that patients come in contact with, are consistently being disinfected.
- 9. Physical therapists schedules are staggered so that there is a very limited number of people in the facility at one time.
If you or a household member of yours are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms, fever, cough, headache, body aches, nausea, or diarrhea, we ask that you call our clinic and reschedule your appointments.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out via phone (402-934-8688) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will be happy to assist you.
Stay health and stay active!
Here is a link to the CDC website with information on coronavirus:
Your Comeback Story Starts Here!