Easy and Quick Home Workout for All Ages and Skill Levels!
With the COVID-19 pandemic, people are staying at home. It is too easy to chill on the couch and watch T.V. or lie in bed and play on your phone. Needless to say, being at home makes people less active. In the event that you contract COVID-19, you want to be as healthy as possible in order to improve your ability to recover. Here is a simple circuit workout for home for all ages and skill levels! Repeat the below circuit 3 times and go at your own pace but challenge yourself!
1. Walk or jog around your house or march in place for 2 minutes.
2. 15 squats or 15 reps of sitting to standing.
3. While holding onto something stable for support, perform 15 heel raises.
4. Walk or jog up/down stairs 2-3 reps.
5. Perform 15 push ups either on your wall (pictured below) or on the ground depending on your ability.
6. Perform 10 shoulder blade squeezes bringing shoulders down and back. (If you have resistance bands at home, you can perform rows with the band)
7. Perform 10 touchdown motions with your arms. Really try to fully stretch out your whole body. Use hand weights or soup cans for resistance if you’d like.
Now pat yourself on the back! Keep moving and grooving! It’s great for your body, your mind, and your soul!
Your Comeback Story Starts Here!